Background of Asger Danielsen
Asger Danielsen is Director Administration and Sales in Dublix Technology ApS. Asger has a bachelor degree in electrical engineering and a bachelor degree in business administration. He has obtained experience in various key positions in sales and marketing management achieved in international operating companies. The main competences of Asger Danielsen are related to sales, marketing and services within:
- Advanced components and machinery
- Process automation
- Process optimization
2017 Director Administration and Sales of Dublix Technolgy Aps
2007 Sales Director of Dublix Engineering A/S
2000 - 2004 Chairman in the export organization Danish Waste Technology Group (DWTG) section Export Association, Silkeborg, Denmark.
2002 - 2004 General Sales Manager and responsible for full scale WtE project sales and marketing in the Babcock & Wilcox, Vølund company.
1984 - 2002 Sales Manager, in FL Smidth & Co industrial group and was assigned to various sales management positions in different FLS group companies.
1974 - 1984 Design and project engineering manager, employed in various companies within automation of industrial processes, achieved extensive experience from the energy and environmental industry sector on international and national projects.
- Born 1950, in Ålborg Denmark
- Organization Theory (HD, B. Sc. B.Com), Copenhagen Business School, 1984, Denmark
- Engineer (B.Sc. Elec.Eng.) 1974, Ålborg, Technical University of Denmark
- Language skills: English, French, German, Scandinavian
- International operation in more than 15 countries