The Bolton plant was optimized 2015, the most important results were:
- Return of investment <8 month
- 7 % increased power production
- 4,5 % more waste throughput
- 92 % full automatic operation
- 35 % less steam fluctuations
- DUB 3 is a new modern grate design based on many years of experience
- DUB 3 provides specific solutions and upgrades for waste-to-energy plants equipped with a classical Volund grate.
- DUB 3 provides very optimal combustion control with high grate pressure drop
- DUB 3 have very low annual wear on grate carpet - 3 years operation without exchange of grate parts
- DUB 3 have very low riddling level
The DD-Jet Cleaning System for online cleaning of the open pass of boilers in Waste to Energy Incinerators and Biomass Combustion Plants.
- Very high efficiency with limited water consumption 30-50 l /min
- Fast installation on existing boilers
- Long lasting effect >50-120 DegC temperature reduction out of the cleaned boiler section
Practical Experience On Optimization Of Combustion With Expert Systems From 12 Wte Plants In Europe And China
Paper prepared for the 20th North American Waste-to-Energy Conference, NAWTEC20, April 23-25, 2012 Portland, Maine, USA
Dublix to deliver FuzEvent for combustion optimization to Bolton, a ERF plant owned and operated by Viridor UK.
- More Stable Steam Production
- Higher Annual Throughput
- Increased Operator Support
Le système de ramonage DD-Jet est pour le nettoyage en ligne des parcours ouverts des chaudières des incinérateurs.
La solution de ramonage DD-Jet est basée sur un unique système de buse rotative brevetée conçue pour nettoyer la chaudière pendant le fonctionnement à plein régime de l’incinérateur.