Vafab Miljø AB (Norsaverket) is a Swedish Waste-to-Energy plant, built in 1972, is burning household waste on 1 line of a 5 ton/hour capacity and equipped with a Kockum grate.
The FuzEvent Installation
The FuzEvent project was completed in 2004 as one of the first installations on a WtE plant.
The combustion system on the the plant was heavily improved, the following main improvements were achieved:
- 30% more stable combustion,
- Heavily reduction in CO emission levels,
- improved control of the fluegas temperature securing 2 seconds above 850°C limit.
The Vafab Miljø AB Waste to Energy plant
The Service Contract
In order to secure an ongoing focus on optimization by the FuzEvent system, The Köping management has subscribed to a Service Contract since 2009 for long-term partnership.
The following services are included in the contract:
- Engineering assistance per year by remote service, internet logon, or visits at the plant;
- Identification of cause of operation related optimization problems;
- On line Internet access in order remotely to carry our trouble shooting and modifications
- Remedy of operating trouble related to optimization;
- Installation of new versions of the FuzEvent software;
- Introduction to the functions of the FuzEvent system to new operational staff;
- Training on-site the plant