The FuzEvent® Control Module structure
The FuzEvent® System provides a tool where the knowledge established at the client combustion plant is merged with Dublix process expertise achieved during many years from similar plants.
The FuzEvent® system can be configured to control parts of the process only such as; fuel feeding, energy production, primary air & secondary air, emissions.
Each of these so-called Control Modules can operate independently or as a unified holistic system.
Integration of the complete FuzEvent® set of Control Modules is forming a complete application e.g. covering a full scale combustion line.
The structured stepwise implementation is made in close collaboration with the plant management and the operators.
A stepwise implementation is an efficient method to verify communication systems, other operator interface functions and validate the interaction between different computer systems e.g. DCS, PLC and the FuzEvent® Computer etc.
FuzEvent Control Modules:
- FuzEvent® Fuel Feeding Control
- FuzEvent® Combustion Grate Control
- FuzEvent® Combustion Air Control
- FuzEvent® Mist Water Cooling Control
- FuzEvent® Emission Control
FuzEvent Support Modules:
- FuzEvent® Combustion Capacity Support System
- FuzEvent® Advanced Infrared Instrument Support System
- FuzEvent® Key Performance Indicator System