Pictures from boiler cleaned regularly with the DD-Jet system
- DD-Jet Cleaning System is for on-line cleaning during operation at full capacity:
- The DD-Jet cleaning solution is based on a unique patented rotating nozzle system designed to clean the boiler during full load operation of the incinerator.
- The DD-JET system operates at high temperatures normally seen in the first and second passes in waste to energy plants (600-1250°C). The system is provided with a safe and reliable cooling feature using the jet water as the cooling media.
- A safety retraction system is integrated into the system, activating in case of too low water pressure. The component operating inside the furnace i.e. flexible water hose and the nozzle system itself are stainless steel.
- The DD-Jet system operates in a semi- or fully-automatic mode; the re-positioning of the cleaning device over the boiler part to be cleaned is done manually alternatively automatically, the injection into the boiler roof is done in automatic mode and controlled by a PLC system executing a sequence individually defined via the interactive display provided with the system in order to clean this particular part of the boiler correctly. The controlled functions are: depth of boiler to be cleaned and the related speed of the cleaning process and water amount necessary for the different parts of the boiler.